What is InsideOut?
InsideOut is an environment for teenagers in grade 9-12.
Why does InsideOut meet on Friday nights from 19:30-21:30?
There are two of the main reasons why we meet in the evenings:
1. We want to make InsideOut an easy environment for our students to attend. Typically, Friday nights are the least “programmed” time of the week for high schoolers, which means less conflicts for them!
2. We believe that serving others is an important part in the growth of our student’s faith. We encourage our students to take part of our LOVE MOVES initiative on Sunday mornings. We encourage our students to serve in Waumba Land (18 months to 6 years old), and UpStreet (grades 1-5), as a strategic part of LOVE MOVES. Our high schoolers serve alongside adults in all of these environments.
How does a teenager get involved in a small group?
InsideOut has small groups every second week. New-comers will be directed to a small group after the evening’s message. For example, a grade 10 girl will be invited to join the grade 10 girl’s small group by a leader.
How do I find out more about this ministry?
Please feel free to e-mail us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org [InsideOut Director]
- email@example.com [Administrator]
Or phone our office at:
- (021) 531-3317
How can I serve in this ministry?
InsideOut is a volunteer driven environment. For this reason, we rely heavily on parents to give of their time in serving in one of the following areas once a month:
- Computer Graphics [CG - slides]